|Banana Chicken Rice Wrap|
- 200 grams of rice
- 150 grams of minced chicken
- 1/2 clove onion leeks,
- 1/2 celery and finely chopped,
- 5-6 finely chopped bananas, remove the contents
- coconut oil for sauteing
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook the rice with coconut water until half cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Saute the spice paste until fragrant and color changes. Add onion and saute again.
- Add chicken, green onions and celery. Mix well and stir-fry until half-cooked chicken. Lift.
- Prepare the banana peel, the skin content of parboiled rice and chicken that has been fried. Trim the peel and seal with using threads.
- Steamed rice wrapped in banana peel is about 30 minutes. Remove and serve while warm.