- 500 g chicken, cut into pieces
- 100 g flour
- Oil for frying
- 7 red onions, puree
- 5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 9 pieces of red chilli, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 stems lemongrass, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, mix well. Roll the chicken in the flour until the flour covered surface of the chicken.
- Heat oil, fry the chicken pieces until cooked and golden browned. Remove and drain.
- Heat 5 tablespoons oil in a skillet. Saute onion, garlic, red pepper, lemon grass, galangal, lime juice, sugar and salt until fragrant.
- Enter the chicken pieces and cook, stirring until the spices to infuse and mature. Lift. Pour into a serving dish. Serve.
How about this Spicy chicken recipe? I apologize if my english is bad. If you've managed to make it do not forget to share with your friends. Happy cooking.