|Yellow spice grilled chicken|
Still on Chicken Recipe, after yesterday talk about Fried Chicken Kalasan Recipe , now still on chicken recipe with one of chicken-based dish. Yellow spice grilled chicken is a special chicken with natural yellow color of turmeric is by using basic ingredients. In this article I will explain Yellow spice grilled chicken Recipe with materials that exist in my country (Indonesia). So if you feel weird on my ingredients I mentioned please adjust the ingredients with your usually use for cooking.
Let's look at the ingredients and the way to make Yellow spice grilled chicken :
Material for Yellow spice grilled chicken:
- One chicken
- 4 pieces of lime leaves
- 2 stem of lemongrass
- ½ tablespoons of salt
- ½ tablespoons of sugar
- 200ml coconut milk
- Oil for frying to taste
Some seasoning are mashed:
- 7 grains of red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 grains hazelnut, toasted
- 3 cm turmeric
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander
How to make Yellow spice grilled chicken:
- Heat oil and sauté the spices until fragrant. Add lemongrass and lime leaves, stir briefly. Add chicken, stirring until blended and chicken changes color.
- Pour the coconut milk, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked evenly and flavors mingle. Remove the chicken and separate from the remaining yellow spice.
- Roast chicken and occasionally smeared leftover yellow spice. Back and forth until browned chicken surface. Take away.
- Serve the grilled chicken with yellow seasoning while warm.
How about this Yellow spice grilled chicken Recipe? I apologize if my english is not good enough. If you've managed to make it do not forget to share with your friends. Enjoy cooking and look for another chicken recipes.